New

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer is officially over!

Tonight I sit here with many emotions! Today is the last day of summer.  This has been one of the most extraordinary summers of my life, filled with friends, family, girl trips with Gracen (who I often refer to as Mini Me) and even an Alaskan Adventure! I'm sad to see the sometimes lazy, sometimes crazy summer days come to an end.  But I'm also excited to begin a new school year filled with accomplishments and challenges! This will be my 6th year of teaching.  I think I am probably more excited about this year than any previous year.  I saw so much progress with my students last year and this year I can't wait to see it again! Here are a few pics of my classroom!








Until next time,
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. ~ Robert Collier

No comments:

Post a Comment